Tour prices and times
Tour fees allow us to invest in ongoing research and conservation efforts. Through these efforts we hope to preserve the natural habitat of this wild Australian sea lion colony for generations to come.
If you’re hoping for a less crowded experience, we recommend you visit before 11 am or after 1 pm.
Guided tours are subject to a minimum number of participants. Extreme weather conditions may affect tour access and duration.
Seal Bay Experience
(Includes board walk self-guided tour)
Tour times: 9:15am, 10:00am, 10.45am, 11.30am, 12.15pm, 1:15pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm
* Commercial Tour Operators please contact email@example.com for available times.
Duration: 45 minutes
Boardwalk self-guided tour
Tour times: This tour can be taken at any time while the park is open (last entry 4.00pm).
Duration: 45 minute time limit during busy times. Allow half hour to fully experience our boardwalk.
* Concession - Seniors Card, SA State Concession Card, Health Care Card, full-time Australian secondary or tertiary student card and Commonwealth Seniors Health Benefit Card or Pensioner Concession Card.
** Family - 2 adults & 2 children OR 1 adult & 3 children. Any additional children to be charged at 50% of child rate.
Kangaroo Island Tour Pass
Visiting Kangaroo Island? Purchase a Kangaroo Island Tour Pass for 12 months access to:
- Seal Bay guided tour, boardwalk and lookout
- Flinders Chase National Park entry
- Cape Borda Lightstaion self-guided tour
- Cape Willoughby Lightstation tour
Stay five nights in one of National Parks South Australia heritage accommodation places on Kangaroo Island and receive a free Kangaroo Island Tour Pass for all guests for the duration of your stay!
For more information about passes, read the FAQs or contact our National Parks and Wildlife Service Visitor Service Centre on (+61 8) 8207 7700.