National Parks and Wildlife Service South Australia
Visitor Service Centre
Public access to our offices may be modified or restricted, but rest assured our services are available.
To ensure the wellbeing of our staff and community, we have implemented changes to the way we do business so we can continue to provide services to you.
Services will continue to be provided through phone and email.
Open: Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm (Closed public holidays)
Phone: +61 8 8207 7700
Regional duty officers
The National Parks and Wildlife Service South Australia (NPWSSA) maintains Regional Duty Officers that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to emergency situations on Parks.
Please contact the NPWSSA Duty Officer for all matters requiring emergency response, which many include:
- Visitor fatality or significant injury;
- Vehicle related incidents in parks;
- Lost visitors requiring search and rescue operations;
- Matters requiring a compliance or enforcement response;
- Marine mammal rescue;
- Injured wildlife and fauna rescue;
- Park asset maintenance / building security;
- Online campsite booking queries for parks.
List of regions and phone numbers:
- Ceduna/Far West - 0428 253 144
- Eyre Peninsula/Port Lincoln - 08 8688 3223
- Flinders Ranges and Outback - 0408 378 284
- Kangaroo Island - 0477 334 898
- Limestone Coast - 8735 1177
- Riverland & Murraylands - 8580 1832
- Yorke Peninsula & Mid-North - 0417 883 678
Please refer to the individual parks pages for specific telephone numbers for each park.