National Parks and Wildlife Service South Australia
Visitor Service Centre - Adelaide
Our visitor service centre can help you with online bookings and provide information for visiting, camping and accommodation in South Australian national parks.
Open: Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm (Closed public holidays)
Phone: +61 8 8207 7700
Ground Floor, 81-95 Waymouth Street
Adelaide SA 5000
Regional duty officers
The National Parks and Wildlife Service South Australia (NPWSSA) maintains Regional Duty Officers that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to emergency situations on Parks.
Please contact the NPWSSA Duty Officer for all matters requiring emergency response, which many include:
- Visitor fatality or significant injury;
- Vehicle related incidents in parks;
- Lost visitors requiring search and rescue operations;
- Matters requiring a compliance or enforcement response;
- Marine mammal rescue;
- Injured wildlife and fauna rescue;
- Park asset maintenance / building security;
- Online campsite booking queries for parks.
List of regions and phone numbers:
- Ceduna/Far West - 0428 253 144
- Eyre Peninsula/Port Lincoln - 08 8688 3223
- Flinders Ranges and Outback - 0408 378 284
- Kangaroo Island - 0477 334 898
- Limestone Coast - 8735 1177
- Riverland & Murraylands - 8580 1832
- Yorke Peninsula & Mid-North - 0417 883 678
Please refer to the individual parks pages for specific telephone numbers for each park.