Where can I find a park map?
Downloadable pdf maps are available for many of our parks. Go to the park page of the park you are visiting and click on the maps tab to download the pdf’s.
Maps on your mobile
If you have a smartphone or tablet you can download the free Avenza PDF Map app and have interactive national park maps on hand when you need them.
The app uses your device’s built-in GPS to plot your real-time location within the park onto a map. The app can be used without a network connection and without roaming charges. You can also measure area and distance, plot photos and drop place mark pins.
How to get it working on your device:
1. Download the Avenza PDF maps app from the app store whilst you are still in range (its free!).
2. Open up the app and click the shopping cart icon.
3. Click ‘Find’ and type the name of the national park or reserve you are looking for.
4. Click on the map you are after and install it (all our maps are free).
5. You will now find a list of your installed maps on the home page of the Avenza app.
6. Use our maps through the Avenza PDF map app while in the park and never take a wrong turn again.