Where can I find a park map?
We know the joy of wandering through nature, but nobody likes to be lost. You can easily download PDF maps for most of our parks. Just head over to the specific park page you’re interested in and click on the ‘Maps’ tab.
Your pocket guide: Maps on your mobile
Got a smartphone or tablet? You’re in luck! Download the free Avenza PDF Map app and have our national park maps at your fingertips — literally. This handy app taps into your device’s built-in GPS, mapping out your real-time location within the park. And the best part? You can use it offline.
Setting up Avenza on your device
1. While you’re still in range, download the free Avenza PDF Maps app from your app store.
2. Open the app and tap the shopping cart icon.
3. Type in the name of the national park or reserve you’re heading to and search away.
4. Find the map you need and install it — all our maps are free of charge.
5. All your downloaded maps will now appear on the Avenza app’s homepage.
6. Use our maps through Avenza while you’re exploring the park and never take a wrong turn again!