Camping in national parks
There are so many unique places to explore in South Australia’s national parks, with thousands of campsites to choose from in some of the state’s most spectacular natural places.
Ready for an adventure?
Book your campsite online or with our booking agents before you go. Plan and book up to a year ahead to ensure your ideal spot awaits.
Camping in national parks 101
Get inspired: Whether you’re pitching your tent for the first time or just new to national parks, check out the below Good Living blogs which will guide you towards a memorable camping holiday.
- Everything you need to know for your first camping trip in a national park
- Everything you need to know about cooking on a camping trip
- Your guide to packing for your next camping trip in SA’s national parks
- Camping in South Australia’s national parks: bookings, maps and mobile phone coverage
- Handy tips for collecting firewood
- 5 simple but tasty campfire cooking recipes
- 8 ways to stay safe while camping
- Camping dos and don’ts
Camping guides and more
Planning your next camping getaway? These articles spotlight some of the state’s must-visit locations.
- 8 great national parks in SA to take your caravan
- 5 holiday adventures to enjoy along South Australia’s River Murray
- Your guide to South Australia’s coolest parks for camping in summer
- 5 top parks for stargazing in South Australia
- 5 perfect national parks for a winter escape in South Australia
- Your guide to camping at Para Wirra Conservation Park
- Your guide to camping at Onkaparinga River National Park