The Fleurieu Peninsula is an adventure playground famous for its coastal thrills, secluded beaches, adventurous tours and unspoilt wildlife.
It’s home to some of the best local food and wine in the country, and is alive all year round with vibrant and creative festivals and events.
The parks of the Fleurieu are diverse and beautiful. Granite Island Recreation Park gives night visitors a chance to see the little penguins come out of hiding after dark while Deep Creek Conservation Park is a favourite for campers and bushwalkers. It is home to a fabulous section of the world class Heysen Trail.
Parks in this region:
- Aldinga Conservation Park
- Bullock Hill Conservation Park
- Cox Scrub Conservation Park
- Deep Creek National Park
- Encounter Marine Park
- Granite Island Recreation Park
- Kyeema Conservation Park
- Mount Magnificent Conservation Park
- Newland Head Conservation Park
- Onkaparinga River Recreation Park
- Wild South Coast Way on the Heysen Trail