Cox Scrub Conservation Park
Click the button below to view more information.
A 563 hectare delight for bushwalkers and birdwatchers, Cox Scrub Conservation Park is amongst one of the larger parks on the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Beautiful open stands of stringy bark and banksia understory provide habitat for a range of birdlife, including New Holland honeyeaters, superb fairywren, and red-browed finch.
Enjoy the three walking trails located in the park, which provide wonderful opportunities to enjoy the serenity. You may spot wildlife among the low wooded hills, including the elusive southern brown bandicoot.
Maps on your mobile
If you have a smartphone or tablet you can download the free Avenza Map app and have interactive national park maps on hand when you need them.
The app uses your device’s built-in GPS to plot your real-time location within the park onto a map. The app can be used without a network connection and without roaming charges. You can also measure area and distance, plot photos and drop placemark pins.
How to get it working on your device:
1. Download the Avenza Maps app from the app store (iOS/Android) whilst you are still in range (its free!).
2. Open up the app and click the shopping cart icon.
3. Click ‘Find’ and type the name of the national park or reserve you are looking for.
4. Click on the map you are after and install it (all our maps are free).
5. You will now find a list of your installed maps on the home page of the Avenza Maps app.
6. Use our maps through the Avenza Mapa app while in the park and never take a wrong turn again.