Mount Magnificent Conservation Park
Click the button below to view more information.
Mount Magnificent Conservation Park conserves 90 hectares of remnant land that was left virtually untouched by the early landholders because of its steep terrain and rocky outcrops. The summit dominates the area, rising 380 meters above sea level, allowing panoramic views of the southern coast, Lakes Alexandrina and Albert, the Coorong and beyond.
Maps on your mobile
If you have a smartphone or tablet you can download the free Avenza Map app and have interactive national park maps on hand when you need them.
The app uses your device’s built-in GPS to plot your real-time location within the park onto a map. The app can be used without a network connection and without roaming charges. You can also measure area and distance, plot photos and drop placemark pins.
How to get it working on your device:
1. Download the Avenza Maps app from the app store (iOS/Android) whilst you are still in range (its free!).
2. Open up the app and click the shopping cart icon.
3. Click ‘Find’ and type the name of the national park or reserve you are looking for.
4. Click on the map you are after and install it (all our maps are free).
5. You will now find a list of your installed maps on the home page of the Avenza Maps app.
6. Use our maps through the Avenza Mapa app while in the park and never take a wrong turn again.