Only 20 minutes from the city of Adelaide, the Adelaide Hills is a wonderfully relaxing destination home to the famous town of Hahndorf, the garden village of Stirling, Mount Barker, Lobethal and Birdwood.
The Adelaide Hills offers you numerous walking and cycling trails, great attractions, welcoming cellar doors, quality pubs & restaurants, good shopping, an abundance of fresh local produce and a wide range of accommodation.
Some of South Australia’s best known and most frequently visited parks are found in the Adelaide Hills, including Cleland Wildlife Park, Belair National Park, Morialta Conservation Park and popular sites such as Waterfall Gully and Mount Lofty Summit.
Parks in this region:
- Angove Conservation Park
- Belair National Park
- Black Hill Conservation Park
- Blackwood Forest Recreation Park
- Brownhill Creek Recreation Park
- Cleland National Park
- Cleland Wildlife Park
- Ferguson Conservation Park
- Horsnell Gully and Giles Conservation Parks
- Mark Oliphant Conservation Park
- Montacute Conservation Park
- Morialta Conservation Park
- Mount George Conservation Park
- Mount Lofty Summit
- Mylor Conservation Park
- Para Wirra Conservation Park
- Scott Creek Conservation Park
- Totness Recreation Park
- Warren Conservation Park
- Waterfall Gully