Click the button below to view more information.
Located in Cleland National Park, Waterfall Gully is home to the largest of seven waterfalls that exist in the park.
The popular and strenuous walking trail to Mt Lofty Summit starts at the Waterfall Gully car park and climbs through the park’s steep hills, native vegetation and stringybark forest, providing spectacular views over Adelaide.
- Cleland National Park — Walking trail map
- Cleland National Park — Bike trail map
- Emergency marker locations
Maps on your mobile
If you have a smartphone or tablet you can download the free Avenza Map app and have interactive national park maps on hand when you need them.
The app uses your device’s built-in GPS to plot your real-time location within the park onto a map. The app can be used without a network connection and without roaming charges. You can also measure area and distance, plot photos and drop placemark pins.
How to get it working on your device:
1. Download the Avenza Maps app from the app store (iOS/Android) whilst you are still in range (its free!).
2. Open up the app and click the shopping cart icon.
3. Click ‘Find’ and type the name of the national park or reserve you are looking for.
4. Click on the map you are after and install it (all our maps are free).
5. You will now find a list of your installed maps on the home page of the Avenza Maps app.
6. Use our maps through the Avenza Mapa app while in the park and never take a wrong turn again.
Google Street View
Want to explore a trail before you leave home or use Google Maps to navigate straight from your door to the trailhead?
We’ve worked with Google to film more than 600km of walking trails, park roads, campgrounds and waterways in some of our most beautiful places. Click to see what the parks offer and the available facilities before you go. This is an especially great tool if you have accessibility needs, are visiting with people of varying ages or fitness levels or are pushing a pram and want to view a trail before leaving home.
You can start exploring this park on Google Street View using the links below.
Shared use trails (walking and mountain biking)
- Adventure hike
- Chambers Gully to Crafers trail
- Crafers to Mount Lofty link trail
- Measdays loop
- Wine Shanty trail