Festivals and food. Arts and culture. Shopping and sports. This is Adelaide - the Australian city where there's always something on.
You can immerse yourself in the culture of Adelaide's North Terrace, with its museums and city cafes. You might want to indulge in retail therapy while shopping at Rundle Mall, sample the tastes on offer at the famed Adelaide Central Market, or sip award-winning wines at the National Wine Centre.
Parks in this region:
- Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary
- Adelaide International Bird Sanctuary National Park - Winaityinaityi Pangkara
- Anstey Hill Recreation Park
- Cobbler Creek Recreation Park
- Fort Glanville Conservation Park
- Glenthorne National Park-Ityamaiitpinna Yarta
- Hallett Cove Conservation Park
- Marino Conservation Park
- O’Halloran Hill Recreation Park (part of Glenthorne National Park- Ityamaiitpinna Yarta)
- Shepherds Hill Recreation Park
- Sturt Gorge Recreation Park
- Wara Wayingga-Tennyson Dunes Conservation Reserve