Little Dip Conservation Park
Click the button below to view more information.
Little Dip Conservation Park, just south of the township of Robe, features a ruggedly beautiful coastline and conserves a number of small lakes. The lakes vary in their ecology – from the shallow and hypersaline Lake Eliza, to the tranquil deep Freshwater Lake. These areas are traditionally home to the Bunganditj and Meintangk indigenous groups, and shell middens can still be seen in the park today.
From the wild coast and beaches, the dunes and clifftops give way to thick groves of Coastal Mallee and Melaleuca, dense rushes and samphire flats surrounding the lakes. The park is key habitat for threatened species such as Hooded Plovers, Little Dip Spider Orchids and Swamp Antechinus. With four campgrounds to choose from, the park is a popular camping destination. It offers a range of recreational and immersive experiences in nature including bird watching, relaxing walks around the unique lake systems, and beach activities such as surfing and fishing.
- Little Dip Conservation Park — Long Gully campground map
- Little Dip Conservation Park — Old Man Lake campground map
- Little Dip Conservation Park — Stony Rise campground map
- Little Dip Conservation Park — The Gums campground map
Maps on your mobile
If you have a smartphone or tablet you can download the free Avenza Map app and have interactive national park maps on hand when you need them.
The app uses your device’s built-in GPS to plot your real-time location within the park onto a map. The app can be used without a network connection and without roaming charges. You can also measure area and distance, plot photos and drop placemark pins.
How to get it working on your device:
1. Download the Avenza Maps app from the app store (iOS/Android) whilst you are still in range (its free!).
2. Open up the app and click the shopping cart icon.
3. Click ‘Find’ and type the name of the national park or reserve you are looking for.
4. Click on the map you are after and install it (all our maps are free).
5. You will now find a list of your installed maps on the home page of the Avenza Maps app.
6. Use our maps through the Avenza Mapa app while in the park and never take a wrong turn again.