You can stay for the night in South Australia’s national parks with unique accommodation available across the state.
- Lodge and cabin accommodation in Mount Remarkable National Park
- Historic homestead and shearers quarters in Dutchmans Stern Conservation Park
- Historic homestead, shearers quarters and huts in Vulkathunha-Gammon Ranges National Park
- Wilpena Pound Resort in Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
- Lighthouse keepers cottages in Cape Willoughby Conservation Park (The Lighthouse Cottages are closed during winter for maintenance)