Parks of the Fleurieu Peninsula - Park of the Month Competition
WIN a 3 night stay in the Ridgetop Retreats in Deep Creek Conservation Park!
1. The organiser of the competition is the South Australian Department for Environment and Water (DEW) of 81 – 95 Waymouth Street, Adelaide 5000, ABN 36 702 093 234 on behalf of the Minister for Environment and Water.
2. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
3. By participating in this competition, entrants agree to abide by competition rules and regulations.
4. The competition entry period commences at 7pm Monday 19 April 2021 and ends at 7pm Monday 26 April 2021. DEW is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries. DEW is not responsible for the accuracy of entrants’ information or personal details.
5. DEW reserves the right to request proof of identity of all winners. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of DEW. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, DEW in its absolute discretion may disqualify the winner.
6. DEW reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant suspected of tampering with the entry process.
7. The competition is open to anyone except employees of DEW and their immediate families.
8. To participate in the competition, entrants must like the National Parks and Wildlife Service South Australia Facebook page and enter your details in the link in the Facebook post.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected.
10. There is one prize:
The prize winner will receive:
- A three (3) night stay for two (2) people at the Ridgetop Retreat (Southern Ocean Retreats) in Deep Creek Conservation Park.
- An annual parks pass that allows 12 months of unlimited vehicle entry into the following SA parks: Belair National Park; Bool Lagoon Game Reserve; Coffin Bay National Park; Deep Creek Conservation Park; Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park; Gawler Ranges National Park; Dhilba Guuranda-Innes National Park; Lincoln National Park (including Memory Cove Wilderness Protection Area); Mount Remarkable National Park; Ngarkat Conservation Park and Para Wirra Conservation Park. Does not include camping.
Total value of prize is $629.00
11. The winners will be notified via email by Tuesday 27 April 2021.
12. This is a game of chance, the winners will be chosen at random by DEW.
13. Winners will have until 12pm Friday 30 April 2021 to accept their prize. Prizes not claimed by this date will be forfeited and passed onto another entrant drawn at random.
14. The Southern Ocean Retreats prize will be awarded as a voucher valid until 31 December 2021 and cannot be used during public holiday periods.
15. Park pass prize will be awarded as a voucher. The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date received. Park pass is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
16. If competition prize winners are under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
17. Non-cash prizes are not exchangeable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by DEW.
18. Any costs associated with the use of prizes are to be covered by the winners.
19. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of DEW and which prevents DEW from complying with these terms and conditions, DEW will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
20. DEW, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of the competition or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. Facebook, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of the competition or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. DEW may collect personal information about entrants for the purpose of running this competition. Entry details remain the property of DEW. Entrants consent to DEW using personal information provided in connection with this competition for the purposes of conducting the competition, awarding any prizes and possible future national parks promotions.
23. National parks are provided for public enjoyment and shall be only be used in accordance with the National Parks Code of Conduct. Park users must be adequately prepared and obtain relevant information and maps. Parks conditions may vary from time to time and park users are advised to check weather conditions prior to use. Persons should use caution at all times when entering and using any park.