Morgan Conservation Park
Morgan Conservation Park has partially reopened, with access to campsites 2 to 12 only. The remainder of the park remains closed to all vehicle access. Visitors may still walk into closed areas for day visiting and to undertake activities such as yabbying or fishing. Details
Click the button below to view more information.
Morgan Conservation Park boasts a system of lagoons, swamps, creeks and Murray River anabranches bordered by river red gum woodlands.
There are numerous species of birdlife inhabiting the park. Look out for the regent parrots, pelicans and white-faced herons. Common brushtail possums can be seen and if you are quiet you might be able to spot skinks darting for cover under dried leaves and dead wood.
Driving off designated tracks is not permitted. The park is accessible to 2WD vehicles, however some sections of the main track are sandy or can become slippery when wet.
Maps on your mobile
If you have a smartphone or tablet you can download the free Avenza Map app and have interactive national park maps on hand when you need them.
The app uses your device’s built-in GPS to plot your real-time location within the park onto a map. The app can be used without a network connection and without roaming charges. You can also measure area and distance, plot photos and drop placemark pins.
How to get it working on your device:
1. Download the Avenza Maps app from the app store (iOS/Android) whilst you are still in range (its free!).
2. Open up the app and click the shopping cart icon.
3. Click ‘Find’ and type the name of the national park or reserve you are looking for.
4. Click on the map you are after and install it (all our maps are free).
5. You will now find a list of your installed maps on the home page of the Avenza Maps app.
6. Use our maps through the Avenza Mapa app while in the park and never take a wrong turn again.