Acraman Creek Conservation Park
Click the button below to view more information.
Try a spot of fishing or go canoeing in the park’s surrounding waterways, including the Great Australian Bight and Acraman Creek. There is also a shipwreck from past whaling activity that lies offshore. Small boats can be launched from the beach, while 4WD vehicles can launch boats at the creek and Port Lindsay.
The park is an important feeding ground for coastal birds, with spring and summer the perfect time to marvel at the birds that visit the area. In particular, the park supports migratory waders, such as sandpipers and stilts, that come from as far away as the Arctic Circle.
- Acraman Creek Conservation Park — Campground 1 map
- Acraman Creek Conservation Park — Campground 2 map
- Acraman Creek Conservation Park — Campground 3 map
Maps on your mobile
If you have a smartphone or tablet you can download the free Avenza Map app and have interactive national park maps on hand when you need them.
The app uses your device’s built-in GPS to plot your real-time location within the park onto a map. The app can be used without a network connection and without roaming charges. You can also measure area and distance, plot photos and drop placemark pins.
How to get it working on your device:
1. Download the Avenza Maps app from the app store (iOS/Android) whilst you are still in range (its free!).
2. Open up the app and click the shopping cart icon.
3. Click ‘Find’ and type the name of the national park or reserve you are looking for.
4. Click on the map you are after and install it (all our maps are free).
5. You will now find a list of your installed maps on the home page of the Avenza Maps app.
6. Use our maps through the Avenza Mapa app while in the park and never take a wrong turn again.