Coorong National Park
Tea Tree Crossing Campground cannot be accessed from the mainland due to high water levels in the Coorong Lagoon. Tea Tree Crossing Campground may be accessed via the 42 Mile Crossing and along the ocean beach, weather and tide conditions permitting. Experience in driving in soft sand is recommended. Towing trailers and campers along the beach is not recommended. Details
Coorong National Park Ocean Beach conditions are regularly changing at this time of the year due to severe erosion and dune collapses associated with high tides and sea surges. Driving on the Coorong National Park Ocean Beach can be a high risk activity under these conditions which could affect your personal safety and could result in damage to your vehicle. Details
Click the button below to view more information.
There is something for all ages and interests in the Coorong. The serenity, the sheer diversity, and the proximity to Adelaide make it an immensely popular park. Visitors come for bird watching, boating, kayaking, fishing, camping, walking, four-wheel driving and European and cultural history.
The Coorong is also a wetland of international importance, supporting many significant and endangered flora and fauna.
- Coorong National Park map
- Coorong National Park — Goolwa Barrage to Long Point
- Coorong National Park — Long Point to Magrath Flat
- Coorong National Park — Magrath Flat to Policeman Point
- Coorong National Park — Policeman Point to 42 Mile Crossing
- Coorong National Park — South from 42 Mile Crossing
- Coorong National Park — 28 Mile Crossing campground map
- Coorong National Park — 42 Mile Crossing campground map
- Coorong National Park — Kartoo Road campground map
- Coorong National Park — Long Point campground map
- Coorong National Park — Loop Road (Hooded Plover) campground map
- Coorong National Park — Loop Road (Malleefowl) campground map
- Coorong National Park — Loop Road (Sandpiper) campground map
- Coorong National Park — Mark Point campground map
- Coorong National Park — Parnka Point (Avocet) campground map
- Coorong National Park — Parnka Point (Pelican) campground map
- Coorong National Park — Tea Tree Crossing campground map
- Coorong National Park — Tea Tree Crossing (Oystercatcher) campground map
- Coorong National Park — Wreck Crossing campground map
- Coorong National Park — Barker Knoll campground
- Coorong National Park — Godfreys Landing campground
- Coorong National Park — Loop Road caravan sites
- Coorong National Park — Parnka Point Pelican campground
Maps on your mobile
If you have a smartphone or tablet you can download the free Avenza Map app and have interactive national park maps on hand when you need them.
The app uses your device’s built-in GPS to plot your real-time location within the park onto a map. The app can be used without a network connection and without roaming charges. You can also measure area and distance, plot photos and drop placemark pins.
How to get it working on your device:
1. Download the Avenza Maps app from the app store (iOS/Android) whilst you are still in range (its free!).
2. Open up the app and click the shopping cart icon.
3. Click ‘Find’ and type the name of the national park or reserve you are looking for.
4. Click on the map you are after and install it (all our maps are free).
5. You will now find a list of your installed maps on the home page of the Avenza Maps app.
6. Use our maps through the Avenza Mapa app while in the park and never take a wrong turn again.
Google Street View
Want to explore a trail before you leave home or use Google Maps to navigate straight from your door to the trailhead?
We’ve worked with Google to film more than 600km of walking trails, park roads, campgrounds and waterways in some of our most beautiful places. Click to see what the parks offer and the available facilities before you go. This is an especially great tool if you have accessibility needs, are visiting with people of varying ages or fitness levels or are pushing a pram and want to view a trail before leaving home.
You can start exploring this park on Google Street View using the links below.
- 28 Mile campground
- 42 Mile campground
- Kartoo Road campsites
- Long Point campgrounds
- Loop Road campgrounds
- Mark Point campground
- Wreck crossing campground