Loch Luna and Moorook Game Reserves
Published: 12 May 2023
Loch Luna Game Reserve is partially open. Please ensure you have a booking prior to arriving at the park as campsites are limited. Moorook Game Reserve has been fully reopened.
- all campsites have been opened with the exception of campsites 11 and 14.
- Kaliwira Walking trail
- campsites 1 to 6 only
- campsites 1 to 8
- access to canoe launch area
No Booking = No Camping. Camping in closed campsites or in areas outside of designated campsites will not be tolerated. This includes accessing any of these closed sites by boat. Penalties apply.
Some access roads, internal tracks and campsites remain closed due to damage from flooding (refer to map). Rangers and Field staff are working tirelessly to reopen these areas as soon as possible.
Sugarloaf and Kaiser Strip Map
- bring your own fire wood
- please remain on open roads and tracks only. It is an offence to drive off-track or on closed roads
- please take your rubbish with you
- for park related issues such as unruly behavior by others please call the Duty Ranger on Phone: 0417192 335
For further information please contact the Berri Regional Office on 8595 2111 or email RMOnlineBookings@sa.gov.au