Roads in Malkumba-Coongie Lakes National Park closed due to rain
Published: 5 March 2020
Due to recent rain, roads within Innamincka Regional Reserve and Malkumba-Coongie Lakes National Park are currently closed.
- Coongie Track – Closed due to rain
- Walkers Crossing Public Access Route – Closed due to rain
- 15 Mile Track and Access to Cooper Creek – Closed due to rain
- Cullyamurra Waterhole – Closed due to rain
- Burke’s Grave – Closed due to rain.
- Old Strzelecki Track (on Innamincka Regional Reserve only) – Closed due to rain .
- Bore Track North – Closed due to rain.
- Bore Track South – Closed.
For further information about travel in SA's Desert Parks, please refer to the Desert Parks Bulletin.
For information about outback road closures, visit the Department of Planning. Transport and Infrastructure - Outback Road Warnings website.