Full closure of Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
Published: 25 January 2019
Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park will be closed from 6:00 AM Tuesday, 19 March 2019 until 9:00 PM Thursday, 21 March 2019. Some exceptions do apply:
- Wilpena Pound Resort and Campground
- Dingley Dell Campground
- Hawker to Blinman Road
- Hawker to Arkaroola (Wirrealpa) Road
- Sacred Canyon Road
- Brachina Gorge Road (open for through traffic only – no stopping)
- Bunyeroo Gorge Road (open for through traffic only – no stopping)
- Wilpena Pound will only be closed from 6:00 AM Wednesday, 20 March 2019 until 6:00 AM Thursday, 21 March 2019.
The purpose of the closure is to ensure the safety of the public during a pest control and monitoring program within the park.
For further information contact:
Natural Resource Centre - Port Augusta
Phone: (+61 8) 8648 5300